Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

listings with links - not working on FireFox or Chrome

I use the following line of code (address changed to be generic) ...CLick Here ... yourwebsite - Info & Pics! I always add my listings in HTML option. I recently noticed that the links no longer work when viewing the listings in FireFox or Chrome. Th...

Unable to block bidder

I am trying to add a member to my Blocked Bidder list, but I keep getting "invalid user ID" when I submit it. I have even used copy/paste to make sure the spelling is correct. This seems to be an active account, as the seller still has items for sale...

Hello I need help

I bought an item that was sent to me by the seller on both sides of the right. I ask and send the seller to the left part. Please help me. Return money or send me the desired part. I'm hurt

trouble with escalate case

I have issues to escalate the case as mentioned in ebay email, I could not follow the steps: "Details on how to escalate your case: Follow the Case Details link below Click "Respond to Case" Select "Escalate this case" to eBay Customer Support Click ...

Resolved! New shipping label layout "Compare All Services" not working/missing

This past week the new shipping label layout has lost vital functionality. The "Compare All Services" button either does not in fact - compare all services, or it is completely missing from the list. I have to revert back to the old layout for every ...

OptionMissing.JPG OldCompare.JPG

Resolved! Doing a return and keep getting "Something went wrong It's not you, it's us. Go back and try again"

Hi eBay, please help! I am trying to initiate a return for an item (number 362471010368), and I keep getting this eBay error - here is what I am doing: I go to the order details for the item, click "Additional Actions" -> Return Item.I select "Doesn'...

return error.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP issue

Am trying to sell a soft trumpet carrying case. I have GSP box checked on the listing on MY end, but it does not show up as enabled on the BUYERS’ end. Have had interest from several people from overseas, but really don’t want to sell this except thr...

Search engine on ebay has become usless

As a buyer on ebay, I am fed up with their search engine. I can put in a exact description of a product or.. even simplify it. Yet what I am looking for will NOT come up in the search list. But.. if I put in a part number, it comes up??? (with the ti...

New Sold ITems Page

So I had a item that just sold so I clicked on the sold tab to go to my sold items page. OF course eBay just released a new change to the pages layout. I also got a pop up asking me to look over the new layout and be sure to click the feedback button...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors