Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Response From Server when listing an item

Constantly getting the "No response from server" message every time I try to post an item for sale. I've tried reinstalling the app, posting a fresh listing, selling an item like this one, nothing is working. Is Ebay selling down or something?

Export donation report

When I try to export my donation report it doesn't do anything. The little wheel just keeps turning and turning. Anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you for any help!!!!!

Can't Send an Invoice

I'm trying to send an invoice to a buyer, but I keep getting the "oops something went wrong. try again sometime." error message. I'm using the send invoice button under my unpaid items. The invoice generates, but when I hit submit, I get the error me...

Unable to ship multiple orders at once!

Hello, after recent changes were made to the My eBay Sold page, I am no longer able to ship more than one order at a time. When I select all the orders, the only option available is to delete those orders. It is in no way easy to ship multiple orders...

Resolved! Shipping SCAN FORM not printing

Numerous attempts to print a USPS Scan form through eBay shipping labels does not work today. Shiptrack launches allowing me to print shipping labels in bulk but the accompanying USPS Scan Form does not appear in the printing queue. Attempts to print...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unresponsive script in purchase history archives

Hi all, I have been having problems with my purchase history archives. When I try to access previous years and the current year 2017, it freezes and get the "unresponsive script" Any idea how this can be fixed, or maybe I am doing something wrong. Th...

Iowa resident, regarding shipping credit for frequent ebay purchasing:

I'm an Iowa resident who buys frequently on eBay, so have been notified several times that I've earned $10 in shipping fees. However, when I follow the automated prompts that ask my address, with a drop-down list of states to click on, there is NO Io...

Resolved! volume price discount promotions

doug@ebay brian@ebay - i called re the volume pricing discount promotions - the marketing/promotions menu option shows it on every one of my listings with a jun 2022 ending date.- for several hours the past 3-4 days i have tried multiple times throug...

No prices or shipping costs on packing slip again

Hi-- Same problem as earlier-- no price or shipping costs on packing slip. This happened earlier this month, then it came back to normal. Now missing again. I heard there was a work-around, but I do not know what it is. Is ebay planning on fixing thi...

ebay hiding all pre-owned (except one) listings and only showing new ones.

This is the initial search which is what many buyers rely on. ebay is hiding the pre-owned watches except for one and only showing the new ones unless you click on "We removed some search results to show you the most relevant listings. View all resul...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors