Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Variation not showing on listing

One of my listings has variations for model and pack size. Very recently ebay dropped the selection box for model on the listing but left the pack size as an option. The variations are still in the edit listing form but not displayed on the actual li...

"Failed to add member message" during sending message to seller.

Hello. I'm trying to send message to seller - but during sending application reports about error "Failed to add member message" and - nothing more happens (so message not shown at outbox on mine side).I'm using latest android application. Also, I'm t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 6 helpful

Men's Pants Sub-styles - No Dress Pant Specific

Ever since the item specifics debacle of the new update, the item specific choice of Dress Pants has been removed. The options are: Capri, Cargo, Chino, Cropped, Jogger, Sweatpants, Trackpants and Not Specified. As seen in the screenshot below there ...

Technical issues

Seller hub shows that I have 10 listings ending today. However, when I try to open them it shows 0 active. What's happening happening with this. I tried logging out and back in but it hasn't changed.

Resolved! Checkout issues with PayPal

The checkout seems to be down ?? !!Adding username/password in the popup paypal window and the nothing happens just the spinning wheel a few sec.Tried from dif. devices and browsers but with the same result My paypal account works fine from other sit...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 47 replies
  • 8 helpful

I cant check out with paypal

I cant check out an item on Ebay when I select to pay with PayPal. Process hangs after I write down my PP password in "Log in with Paypal" window. Annoying circle spins indefinitely, followed by message "Checking your info...". Im sure My PP pasword ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

delivery in 4 days

Here we go again is this another glitch? now my listings say delivery in 4 days ..I pride myself in getting items in the mail the same day or next but it`s saying in 4 days now...oh eBay pls....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay rigged a refund after I declined. They said I approved it, which is false.

The buyer said the Cape was defective because it doesn't have arm holes. I replied that capes DON'T have armholes. (Nor were they mentioned in the listing,) and declined the return - the reason was completely invalid. And if they were thinking of ret...

Another Glitch? Yes or No?

Is this another wonderful glitch? On my seller hub it is telling me I have 2 items ending today. When I click on it, it says 0. I noticed this yesterday also. Anyone else seeing this on theirs? False information on Glicthbay's part does not help sell...

I can't delete an item from my listing and it will sell and i won't have it help me

i can't delete an item from my listing, my mother wants it for xmas, so i wanted to take it out, it will not let me, so unless i remove the listing, which is the only thing selling right now, or i sell another item i don't have and get marked down ag...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors