Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Costs - Sanity Check

I noticed a new column in the selling cost report for promoted listing fees. Before this column appeared I assumed promoted fees were rolled into the selling fees column. Is that correct? The weird thing is now that the promoted fees are listed I exp...

Can not make a purchase

Item 381574104954. You put in the information about your vehicle then there is no ENTER button, the right side of the page is missing. I tried to find it in the list of applications but only the first page would load. The seller missed a possible sal...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fast 'N Free logo is being displaying consistently

Ever since the 15th changes happened our fast N free logo has been very sparse on our 1k+ listings. Tried calling ebay support and they barely knew the ins and outs of qualifications of fast N free. Nonetheless, prior to this we had the logo on our l...

Seller Hub Numbers

Seller hub gas caught up to 10/19 still working on 10/20. Please have us up and seeing our numbers soon. I don't know how small "our small amount of sellers" not caught up is due to us being new to EBAY. We sell minimal clothing so we can fix those w...

¨¨Please Provide contact info¨¨ screen

When I try to go to check out, it sends me to a screen asking for my personal contact information, once I fill it out it gives me an error ( oopps there was an error,,try later)Right now I cannot buy.What can I do to solve this issue

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wallpaper Borders

Category: Wallpaper Borders 1) Problem signing-in for a week Trouble getting into account Have to reset Password every time Must have done it 200 times in week 2) No Photos or missing Try to Replace from file Told my Jpegs are corrupted make new jpeg...

CURRENT REAL TIME EBAT OUTAGES DownDetector/Status/eBay "Blackouts"

http://downdetector.com/status/ebay If you want to know exactly what is going on and weather eBay is truly up and running this site will tell you. It is independent of eBay and interestingly shows times when there are outages on the site despite ther...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Error in search results, limited number of items shown

When searching items, the search results will only show 2 pages of items, not all items indicated in number of items found. Example: search for large pink buttons in ALL shows 686 but only two pages will show with 196 in each page.Very frustrating~I ...

Feedback Forum jacked up

I've sold about 70 individual items in the last 3 days, and wanted to tidy up a bit this morning, but " Seller Hub > Sold > Leave Feedback " Is missing,,, and now I have a separate Feedback box. OK, maybe my mind slipped. But when I click on the live...

Orders page isn't showing sales tax collected from PA buyers

Since the recent updates, I've noticed an issue with the sales tax. When I go to the orders page and click on "View Record" in the drop down menu next to each sold item, it is no longer showing sales tax being collected from buyers who reside in Penn...

Error status code 500

{"error_id":"temporarily_unavailable","error_description":"The authorization server is currently unable to handle the request.","http_status_code":500} What is this? Anyone?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors