Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

auto-relist feature defaults to ON even when manually canceling an auction that has no bids

This is a really nasty feature. I had an item for sale that was automatically re-listing as expected each time the auction ended without any bidders. After a few rounds of that, and lowering the price, I put an end to the madness (or so I thought) by...

grammar help

Issue is not a replacement for problem! Issue is not a replacement for matter! 27 October 2020 Actually, the intent (or meaning) of issue is not equivalent to problem. Regrettably, many Americans are fostering incorrect grammar. ‘Issues with this tra...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay glitch

Hello. I bought an item with a gift card as usual. In MY account the item appears as paid for, but for the seller, it appears that only the shipping cost was paid (it can't be the gift card since I used the remaining amount to buy another item in whi...

Thumbnail Images not working

Anyone else have issues with Thumbnail/Images not working properly? Been happening for a couple weeks at least, I spoke with Ebay 2x and they said it is a known site issue that they're working on..........but it's taking forever to fix. I have at lea...

SYI Gallery Problems

I am having a problem with getting gallery images into the Sell Your Item form. When I move a jpg into the SYI gallery box, Iget the following error. But when I look at the SYI preview page that same gallery jpg shows up just fine. ==================...

BAD GALLERY  SYI.png BAD GALLERY  SYI PREVIEW.png BAD  GALLERY  SCHEDULED.png BAD  GALLERY  SCHEDULED  EDIT.png

Photo orientation

We sell mostly books. We like to take several photos of these books. The problem is that when ebay uploads the pics they are usually the wrong orientation (no matter how they are in our file). It is time consuming to go through every one and flip the...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bulk shipping packing slip changes...... again

So the packing slip created when do bulk labels has reverted back to the old slip with monetary amounts...... That's fine with me EXECEPT they didn't include SALES TAXES in the calculation. So now I'll get the inevitable question from some buyer beca...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 5 helpful

"You can't cancel this order because there is a problem with one of the items in the order."

Since yesterday 10/21/20 when I try to cancel unpaid orders (buyers have requested to cancel by messanging me directly), I get the error message, "You can't cancel this order because there is a problem with one of the items in the order." It appears ...

Seller Hub Not Loading

Is anyone elese having problems with Seller Hub not loading? I get a blank page when trying to loaf Seller Hub. I get this blank page in both Edge and in Firefox. It has been this way all day.

No orders available to ship!

This evening all of my pending order disappeared, and on the selling page it says "unavailable" where it usually displays the orders that are ready to ship. ebay's system status shows "all green". Anyone else having this problem?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors