Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay fails to communicate!

With the eBay system reporting sold items as unsold, not notifying buyers, sellers unable to send invoices, why is there no way to let people know there is a problem in their part to avoid panic. Really poor history of customer service.

Items with bids are now 'unsold'

Same problem as others. I had several items ending this evening with bids on and now they are listed as sold in the unsold section. How do I contact buyers to let them know of this issue? When will it be fixed?

Ebay failed to register bids

Trying to bid on a bike today, tried 5 times in the last minute or so Every time the submit bid button just froze and failed to register the bid. I ended up loosing the item and the seller got less than they could have for the item as it sold for und...

Sold going into unsold

Sold 12 items today and no last minute bids which is weird. Items sold but watchers normally watch to bid. I sell a lot so not happy if I've missed out on a higher bid. After a few hours hey go to sold and the notification to buyer goes out as now pa...

eBay today

Seems like other folks are having problems. 10 items not automatically relisted and 2 of these actually had bids on and are now stuck in ‘unsold’!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors