Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unbelievable!

I just want to vent out my disappointment at eBay for issuing the refund when the returned label automatically issued by eBay was erroneously scanned as delivered just 34 minutes after it was first scanned from California to NYC. JUST 34 minutes afte...

Can't list an item for sale

When I try to select the item category, I get an "Sorry, something went wrong with the service. Please try again." error. I've tried multiple times and different categories and keep getting the same error. Is eBay down?

Inability to List!

Very frustrating! I can't make/edit any drafts or revise any active listings on my ebay app! Tried updating, signing out/in- I don't know what the issue is but it needs to be fixed soon! I have products to sell and things to do and I see other seller...

size of picture and touchscreen options

I have a dell laptop with a touchscreen option. whenever i click on ebay, the picture is very tiny, and i have to manually enlarge it to see it. whenever i click on anything within ebay, it goes back to very tiny. this doesn't happen on any other web...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors