Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No email when an item sells

I am not receiving emails when my item sells. Now my buyer is mad and my account has a negative balance. Is it true this is a known limitation of eBay's new payment system? I have been selling here for 21 years. I will not be selling on eBay any long...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers CANT respond

In defense of sellers. We are not ignoring you, eBay is ignoring us. eBay has a big problem and it is preventing sellers of responding to messages. This has been going on for over a week. It is so frustrating for buyers and sellers. I have resorted t...

Resolved! Can not send message

I can receive messages but can not reply in the message box bottom left corner 2000/2000 appears. Letters can be added using the curser for each letter. Answers can be set on cell phone where is the problem

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't send the message via ebay !

Please help!The potential buyer wait for measurements of the coat I'm receiving all day this message----- You have exceeded the maximum number of messages you can send. Please wait 24 hours to send more messages. It is first and only one message I tr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

E bay messages : Special offers, discounts, great deals .... how to disable it ?

Hello ,please can someone explain , or give info how to disable receiving this type of mails from e bay ?I did go in my Account settings and there I can't find possible solution .I have not indicated anywhere that I want to receive such special offer...