Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E bay messages : Special offers, discounts, great deals .... how to disable it ?

Hello ,please can someone explain , or give info how to disable receiving this type of mails from e bay ?I did go in my Account settings and there I can't find possible solution .I have not indicated anywhere that I want to receive such special offer...

No More Messages For You

I received a message from a seller that the item had shipped and I should get it in two days. Problem was, I did not bid on the item (I had inquired a few days back about the items specifics, though). So I went to reply and let him know he had the wr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Technical issues

As a Seller, I am NOW unable to respond to any questions. I called for help and they told me I had exceeded the limit of responses! I got ONE question today and can't respond. Now I tried to revise a Fixed price item and it will NOT allow me to chang...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search by Seller Not Working

Search by Seller is NOT working--whenever I click to search a specific seller's inventory, it takes me to the following message: We looked everywhere.Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.Go to the home page

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors