Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Time away not working

Not possible to enter an end date on Allow item sales while on time away. Tried clicking Apply and get the usual It's not you it's us - almost a daily feature of ebay these days. Bring back the old holiday settings, there was nothing wrong with them.

Server Down

I'm getting this "Its not you, its us" message everytime I search an item. While I can see there are plenty of other messages about this issue going back over many months, none seem to suggest a remedy, or if this is being worked on. I have two lapto...

ebay.PNG

Help

I had 1 day left on an item with bids on it and got a few more bids today. But for some reason my item was removed bye ebay. Its still on the selling screen but when i click it. it says item number not found and tells me i got to wait 90 days to do a...

Ads

Please stop with the irrelevant ads that clog my feed and spur the garbage ads from facebook. I get that you always "suggest" items, but your new algorythyms are aweful. I dont own a classic corvette, but I have gotten ads from here that link to a pe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors