Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Looks like somethings wrong try again later" Cannot open draft, whats the fix?

I have about 5 drafts saved, I just finished one and saved it went back to open it back up and I just get this message "Looks like somethings wrong try again" well I have be trying for 2 days all the other 4 drafts open and close fine. I don't want t...

Technical Issue?

Anyone else experiencing a technical issue when trying to list ("Looks like something's wrong. Please try again." 8/03/2021)? Called they said site wide issue, could be up to 72hrs to fix! Here we go again...

sticky buy it now beyond 50%

I'm unsure if this is a technical issue or something ebay is testing. If its being tested it would be nice to know that too though. However items with auction and buy it now are keeping the buy it now beyond the 50% mark that applied to certain categ...

Not able to reply to feedback

I see I'm not the only one who's had a problem with not being able to reply to feedback. I don't recall if I've posted here before, but does ANYONE on eBay's techie staff actually reply/respond to seller issues or is this simply a dumping ground for ...

Reply to feedback is not working

Today, I discovered that the reply to feedback isn't working. I click on the Reply link, and nothing happens. I always use reply to feedback to thank my customers for leaving feedback, but I can't do that now. BUMMER>

Reply to feedback.JPG

USPS shipping not working

When I try to purchase a USPS shipping label through eBaym I get the error message "we were not able to take the payment". However if I choose a Fedex label, eBay will process the payment and create the shipping label. this is very annoying.

Ebay app not supported HELP

HiHave looked at lots of posts here but still cannot find a solution. Have a Samsung A3 which is running on 5.0.2 and last night my eBay came up with message app not supported. Obviously my phone won't update to new eBay app requiring android version...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors