Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller accepted my Best Offer I paid then they cancelled and messaged me for more money for the item

A Seller accepted my best offer. I paid them via PayPal. Then they cancelled and refunded me because they said their father wanted more money for the item. Can anyone advise me other than reporting the Seller what I can do as there does not seem to b...

Seller Hub Popup Message is stuck on my Ebay seller page. It doesn't let me click on any thing.

Hi, When I try to access my Ebay Selling page a popup keeps appearing for the new seller hub. It won't let me click on any of the choices, to either accept, cancel or x it out. Any solutions. Very frustrating since, I have sales to ship, auctions clo...

Resolved! Is eBay broken?

The internet connection is also good. But nothing loads What is this? Problems with my account? Or is it a common problem?

Screenshot_20210824-091205_eBay.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Fee.

This is my second explanation to Ebay community.Ebay has charged $855.-(after refund of $380.-) for the listing for 6 weeks of my truck sold.Ebay did not do best to protect customers.I made many errors / mistakes to click for initial listing and reli...

Listing no showing on any search

Hey please help me I have called eBay 1000 times but in 8 days I haven’t gotten any response! My listing is not showing even though it live and passed index time coz it’s already been 8 days. can’t find it on search anywhere on any ip adress but stil...

No Orders showing up

I click on all orders, paid and shipped, ect and its says "We didn't find any results. Try searching with different criteria"so now I can't not see any orders I have to respond to them. error message

Network error/eternal error

Having same issues as the other lovely people here. Can't access it through web or app, it just gives me same info. Even deleted app, installed and made it even worse. And here I need to resolve and issue with a buyer. Goodness. Please get this fixed...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors