cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I go into my eBay store I cannot open or click on any of my item(s) for sale

Just to reiterate when I go into my eBay storefront I cannot open or click on any of my live item(s) for sale.  I’ve been away from the store for a few days so I don’t know how long this has been going on.  Is this happening to anyone else?  I contacted eBay support and they submitted a ticket to I.T.  Also, eBay rep said he hasn’t gotten any other calls similar to mine.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

when I go into my eBay store I cannot open or click on any of my item(s) for sale

Any difference if you try another browser?

If so, try clearing your browser cache ("for all time" if that is an option) and try manually erasing your eBay cookies.

I am able to go to your store and open listings there, though they open in a sort of mini-window with a "view all details" link to see the full listing. This appears to be a recent change by eBay, which might cause an issue for some users with cache or cookies if they fail to update properly.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@primo_source 

I have been experiencing an issue on my store page, as well as other seller's store pages, that sounds similar to what you are describing.  It has been ongoing for about 10 days at this point. I thought it may be related to a page view test that I am currently participating in, however, after seeing your post I am thinking the issue may be unrelated to the test that I am participating in. 

Using Chrome/Windows 10 or Firefox/Windows 10 (both cache and cookies cleared recently) I see this when clicking on a listing from your store page

Screenshot 2023-05-22 200426.jpg

However, when I use Incognito (Chrome) or Private window (Firefox) I see this

Screenshot 2023-05-22 200515.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

i can see your listings just fine in chrome W 10 - maybe it's been fixed. i don't see a choice of store vs listings but am on cell so not sure if app makes distinction like when am logged on in laptop 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@etrusca 

Thank you for checking.  The issue persists for me this morning when using my desktop.  I just checked some store pages using my cell phone (both the app and web browser) and both appear to be working fine.

I can access store pages using my cell phone (both app and web browser) by scrolling down the page and clicking on the seller's profile image, just below where I see "About this seller"

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Update

As of this morning, the issue appears to have been fixed.  I am able to click into listings from multiple seller's store pages (as well as my own).

It also appears that the page view test that I was participating in has ended, although I have not heard this officially from the buyer team that is conducting the test. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply