Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't See My ebay Bucks.

I cannot view my ebay Bucks so I can't see how many I've saved from the previous quarters. The problem is new since I last tried to check my Bucks. This is on the ebay Bucks page that you can access from My Ebay in a web browser. The saved Bucks are ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Fix your technical issues

Can no longer do bulk listing from schedule listing or managed listing, its not a Brower problem its a eBay problem, you did a schedule maintenance a few weeks back and ever since this feature does not work, sellers are asking you to fix this, are yo...

Lot of technical issues

Just reading through this forum seeing a lot of technical issues, why doesn't eBay fix these problems, right now in sellers hub the Manage scheduled listings have not been working for two weeks or better, I look through sellers listing and they are d...

constant instructions to sign in

I've never seen anything like it. Starting yesterday and continuing today ebay is constantly telling me to sign in. Just now a new version, "sign in using Google". So far I've been able to click around and get in but I'm starting to get worried. Is t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worldwide search problem..

Hello, ebay only shows my location(HK,China) country's sellers items not worldwide. Also, send messages in chinese even Language is "English" in setting. Please ! Fix these issues. Thanks !

No notifications anymore? Glitches!

Anyone else have the issue of not being able to open notifications, either on the app or on the website! And I also cannot access any of my offers. It is crazy annoying. Done all the basic things. Been hours. Is anyone going to respond at all?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Details Printing Layout Problem

I have this printing issue for about a couple of weeks now. It only printed as landscape not portrait and it did not give me a layout option in the printer box. Firstly I thought it was my printer. I re-checked, reset, called Epson Tech Support... di...

Contacting Customer Service is a JOKE

Why has eBay made it impossible to simply contact customer service? There's no more phone number to call or email address to contact them. I go through the Help and Contact link and they only give some help related articles, and at bottom of the page...

Bulk Label Printing Error

Hi, Since yesterday, I have been receiving a "Bulk label printing error" message when trying to print out my labels in bulk. I've attached a screenshot of the error. I tried signing out and back in. I also tried deleting cookies in my browser. Nothin...

Screenshot (237).png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

bulk shipping error

i have been experiencing bulk shipping errors. it says that there is something wrong with my return address. i went into settings and re-entered my information and still does the same. I've messaged eBay many times and nothing. this is so frustrating...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors