Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! transaction report download

Today I ran a transaction report (actually 2), but when refreshed to show "download" nothing happens when I click on "download". Is it just me?????On a PC, using Firefox.Have an "ad blocker", but get no pop up warning about being blocked. Have done t...

no download.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot open photos in messages

Is this happening to anybody else? I can see the buyer attached a screenshot. I cannot open the image. I tried 2 different browsers and the app. I pulled up messages from yesterday with pics attached that opened without issue yesterday. Right now tho...

items desappired from shop out

Hello all,I create today a new shop for me (my first shop in Ebay)And some of products first they go inside of shop but after 10min they are not there anymore. Why this? Example i put some pulleys inside and was okay... but i put some of suspension p...

Too many issues

Some of my listings disappear without any reason, so I need to relist them. Two buyers wanted my item but they could not find them anymore so they contacted me. When I looked at it, it said Sorry it got sold!, but it was not. Some went back for sale ...

eBay Error Code Guide

Hello eBay Fam, Does anyone have a location to go to look up the error codes you receive from eBay? Anything would be a big help. I figure these have to be documented somewhere. Thanks in advance, astralcloud

Search

Today, 3-30-22, I searched for Tax Token Error, something which I knew would bring up at least one listing as I had bid on one. The search brought up nothing, however, under my personal info, I had bid on one and the listing was active. I had the sam...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Search issue

I recently have trouble with search for items on eBay app. My phone doesn’t show any listing item when I search for it, but on my friend phone works fine. I don’t know when will they fix this issue because it kinda annoying.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My sales have dropped from Jan 2021 500% up to the present Nov 2021 to 87% down on sales.

My 1ST Quarter gross profit was $22,196.00My 2nd Quarter gross profit was $4,890.00My 3rd Quarter gross profit was $6,199.00My 4th Quarter Oct thru Nov to date I only had 8 sales.I sent many emails to eBay but no one can answer my questions.Why the b...