Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

search not showing anything

when i search anything on ebay it's always shows up empty and no search results. its started to happen this week. i checked and reset the filters but it did not fix the issue. using google chrome, when i use edge issue goes away. plz help

REVISING PHOTOS-PROBLEMS

eBay improved my photos, yes; however, some need further tweaking & when I try to open, I get the hand or two pencils and photo won't open. Am I doing something wrong? I just put the cursor on the pencil, that's all. Some open just fine & others won'...

Photos Not Showing

Just went to revise an item and was greeted by the following message about photo errors. Other listings are also generating the same message. I know the photos are standard jpgs that were showing yesterday.

no photos.jpg

Mobile App Won't Load Photos

I opened a ticket because starting yesterday, I have been having a hard time listing. The app will take the photos, look like it is uploading, but then when you go to list most if not all of the photos are gone! Ebay told me there are several that ar...

Ebay app confirm bid issue

Hello.I have serious problem with ebay mobile app.When i am playing auction and i entered my bid first window is okay, but on the second window there are no options to confirm my bid.I tried few phones oppo find x3 pro, google pixel 6 pro both with a...

Screenshot_20220501-212555.png

eBay site NOT SECURE message today!

Anyone else getting this message from their internet security provider?? Attempted to sign in 4 times and got this message every time: Site is using a connection that is not totally secure. Your information may be compromised. Ack!!! Took a risk to p...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot connect

Well here we are again. “cannot find a secure path to server”. I can’t log out or search for anything. I see this has been on going from 2017, 2018, 2019 and now it is May of 2022. I am using an iPhone 13, Safari and google chrome. I am getting put o...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Listing Tool Glitch - Make Offer activated when it was not enabled

New Listing Tool Glitch - Over the past week we have had many listings that we listed with the Make Offer option not enabled and once we bulk listed for the day, the Make Offer option is enabled after they listings are posted. We have begun going bac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors