Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase History Missing

I'm not sure what's going on, but most of my Purchase History is missing. When I tinker with the filters, it shows six purchases from 2022 and two purchases from 2021. But if I click on "Buy Again," it shows something like 15 items I purchased from t...

Repeat Sign-in

Will not let me get to home page without continuously signing in, robot verification, picking boats/buses etc. This happened a few days and cleared up. Not it's back! So frustrating!!!

Reply with Offer - email - is broken

Right now - when I try to Reply with Offer from eBay email - after I fill out the offer info and click send - it takes me to a fairly blank page that only has the eBay header and says "Error". Hopefully this gets to someone to fix this issue. Thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Fix Your Top Rated Seller Notification System!

I received a notice today that I'm in a grace period for Top Rated Seller status for not meeting one or more metrics. Yet when I go to my account, I meet EVERY SINGLE METRIC. 100% tracking, 100% on time shipping, sales volume and dollar amount many t...

mrfindit_0-1650972130710.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay still out?

When it shutdown it erased my whole profile and when trying to log back in it made a whole new eBay account which still does not work properly. It’s saying sever cannot connect to a secure site. Anyone else having this problems?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to get desktop version on iPhone.

How do I get and stay on desktop from mobile version of ebay?I used to be able to hold the refresh and request desktop. Eventually, after a lot of messing around I’d get it. Would frequently switch back to mobile if I did a lot of searching. Now, sin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors