Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gallery View Fees

The customer service on ebay is so ridiculous, I just got charged 1$ gallery view fee for a vinyl record listing and had to explain three times to the rep that as a premium store subscriber with thousands of records for sale that I don't pay for gall...

TECHNICAL ISSUES.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. How many sellers is this causing to leave?I have had nothing but problems for a month now. I can't upload pictures or if I am lucky enough to get them in the listing and try to post, the app. Continues to upload and the...

Listing problems

I have been having mixed results listing books on my desktop computer. Sometimes they list, sometimes they don't. No reason given so I could correct issue. This has been going on for me for a few days now. Will try doing the listing all over again, a...

Having problems listing items

Every time I try to list an item, the ongoing buffering spinning wheel keeps popping up without allowing me to proceed to the next step, I have been having this problem on and off for the last 2 weeks, I have even tried to Uninstall and Reinstall the...

Tracking number scam

Read about this a little now that it seems I'm a victim. Purchased, foolishly, from a user with zero feedback before talking to them. After a few days, can't get a response from seller. The item I purchased is probably in the 100+ pounds shipping wei...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors