Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exhausted

Hello I am merely just asking for a phone number to contact eBay in the selling Department and it is impossible and I am not a person that's so good with websites so I am asking for help which would be greatly appreciated

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item for sale not found in search

It's been awhile since I last sold and item, but I have plenty of experience. I listed an item yesterday and I read that it can take up to 24 hours for it appear. That can't be correct? Sure enough, I checked this morning and could not find my item w...

Problem with search engine.

In the past eBay had the option in the left to choose the location.3-4 weeks now I can’t search properly.For example in German eBay I want to have also the results from Germany.I can’t.I have contact the eBay but without any answer yet…

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shipping

So this past week I've had two mishaps with ebay standard shipping in the collectable card game category, after looking into it farther, I've noticed that I have quite a few things showing as not delivered going as far back as mid August. Now I have ...

rami_84

tengo problemas para pagar un articulo no me acepta la tarjeta de debito ,me tira leyenda que no hay fondos suficientes ,he limpiado cokies, reseteado las tarjetas , direccion de facturacion y aun asi no puedo pagar.me podrian aconsejar?

ebay catergories

i click ebay....then i can click purchases and recently viewed but no other catergories will respond...all i get when i try is a blank page also when i try to buy on ebay it willnot let me procede.

Not able to save the Template

Hi, I am new on Ebay. I am not able to save the template. When I input everything and hit on Save Template, than it continuously shows that template is saving but nothing happens. It just continuously saving. Please help me on this.

ebay error.png

Again experiencing a technical issue about not receiving notice of sold items

This happened last year, then seemed to be cleared up. Now it’s happening again. I’m not receiving emails that items have sold, and they don’t appear in my sold listings list, either . . . Until they’re one day past my last shipping date. THEN they a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors