cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping address keeps changing on my account

I recently set up e bay account to begin selling and to make purchases. I purchased a video game for Christmas. The seller took a week and nudging to get it in the mail...no problem, but today the item was delivered to Akron Ohio where I use to live a year ago. All my current info for my new address in VA , including shipping was updated on e bay when I moved last year , yet somehow every single time I log into ebay --the address info reverts back to Ohio. Thus...my items gets mailed to Ohio. Gone!!  So, I'm at the end of my  rope, I guess I will have to cancel my account and take the lose.  I am fearful to make any more purchases because it is doubtful e bay will work properly. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What address appears in your order details in your purchase history for your most recent order?

What addresses appear here under shipping addresses?

https://accountsettings.ebay.com/uas/addresses

Is your current address your primary address? Do any other addresses appear?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

This happened to me and my order was sent to an address near Miami. I looked on Google maps and it is a warehouse. eBay said it was my fault because I didn’t notice the address. 
they refused to look into whether other people get their shipping address changed by hackers. 
could you please contact me so we can lol int suing eBay?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I'm having this same problem right now, the kicker is that whenever I log out and log back into eBay it reverts to my home address, I don't even remember putting my home address into eBay. I've tried deleting the address and making my shipping address my primary address, but whenever I log back into eBay it reverses the deletion of my home address and makes it my primary address again, the best part is you can't even contact eBay and their website is no help, if somebody could help me please do, because at this point im about to create an entirely new account just for purchasing items.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Old thread from Nov 2021 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@carma6730 

whenever I log out and log back into eBay it reverts to my home address

Go here using a browser to update all the various addresses associated with your account:

https://accountsettings.ebay.com/uas/addresses

Make sure your preferred shipping address is set as your Primary Shipping Address and any old addresses are deleted.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply