cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not list or revise. Only see blinking pale gray boxes when I try. Anyone know why?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can not list or revise. Only see blinking pale gray boxes when I try. Anyone know why?

Others have experienced this problem.

At least some of the folks experiencing this issue were able to list by using a different browser.

Try a new browser, preferably the latest version of Firefox or Chrome with default settings and no add-ons enabled.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Same here.  Tried Saturday morning. Was gone all day. Came back home Sunday morning and still can't revise.  Anyone else?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

This problem has been around since eBay made the „new changes.” It is terrible! People always say, „If it’s not broken, don’t fix it!” Same problems with the title. Ebay made ridiculous changes. Now if you list an item, the ebay app chooses the wrong word into the box under the title as a brand. For example “Vtg Trifari White Enamel...,” so the eBay app chooses “Enamel” or “White” as a brand. It is impossible to fix it because the eBay app places any word automatically in the box. This is why listings are invisible and cannot be found by customers in their search. And eBay is losing money, too. More impossible to find listings, less money! Any questions?  Looks like eBay need some better computer technicians? 🤣😂🤣

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@flyingeagle4u wrote:

This problem has been around since eBay made the „new changes.” It is terrible! People always say, „If it’s not broken, don’t fix it!” Same problems with the title. Ebay made ridiculous changes. Now if you list an item, the ebay app chooses the wrong word into the box under the title as a brand. For example “Vtg Trifari White Enamel...,” so the eBay app chooses “Enamel” or “White” as a brand. It is impossible to fix it because the eBay app places any word automatically in the box. This is why listings are invisible and cannot be found by customers in their search. And eBay is losing money, too. More impossible to find listings, less money! Any questions?  Looks like eBay need some better computer technicians? 🤣😂🤣

Hi elizabeth@ebay - can you send this feedback to the mobile app team? Seller is not happy with recommended IS being auto-filled.

Hi @flyingeagle4u - even when the app auto-fills recommended item specifics, you should have the ability to edit those item specifics before you publish your listing. If you don't see that option I encourage you to start a new discussion on the apps board linked below and include a screenshot.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/bd-p/iosapp

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hello. Thank you. I did, but the app is changing again automatically. When I type the right word into the lower “brand” box on the right side, the wrong “brand” word in the box under title does not change. IT is still wrong (White or Enamel). If I cancel this “Enamel” word, I am getting an empty box in the other spot. I never had such problems before. So, I am often forced to leave this box empty and someone does not have my listings in the search, or it would be much harder to navigate.  I am not sure why the eBay app chooses “Enamel” instead “Trifari” as a brand.  And this is not only the problem. I talked about it to eBay. Sometimes when I am clicking on someone else’s item, their listing page opens, so I could be able to change someone’s item price, delete the listing, pictures, etc. I do not understand why I am dragged to someone else’s setting. That’s not right.  I mentioned this previously to eBay. And this happens after the new eBay changes. I am sure it’s not only me. Best regards to you.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@flyingeagle4u wrote:

Hi elizabeth@ebay - can you send this feedback to the mobile app team? Seller is not happy with recommended IS being auto-filled.

Hi @flyingeagle4u - even when the app auto-fills recommended item specifics, you should have the ability to edit those item specifics before you publish your listing. If you don't see that option I encourage you to start a new discussion on the apps board linked below and include a screenshot.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/bd-p/iosapp

Thank you @wastingtime101. I am getting it over now. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply