Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pictures not supersizing when under 800 px

Photos that are below the zoom threshold of 800 pixels on the long side are not supersizing in the black overlay window. They are displaying at the same size as shown in the original gallery at the top left of the listing (usually 500px or 300px).Her...

Action button in My eBay Shipping labels isn't a button, no drop down menu shows up!!

1st issue... Action button in My eBay Shipping labels isn't a button in order to choose "void shipping label. I have to void a shipping label because when I created a label yesterday and corrected the weight I didn't notice it went from USPS first cl...

Germany turned off in shipping options but sales still coming

New packaging laws in Germany require business sellers to get a license to ship there even through GSP (I don't have a license) I turned shipping to Germany off in my account settings, but sales are still coming through from Germany through GSP. (I d...

Resolved! Sellers gaming the system

I've had an eBay account since 2000. I've seen this happen a few times and wanted to see if others have noticed it. It has happened to me a couple of times and it seems to be an issue that goes unnoticed. Sellers understand how the eBay system works ...

“Postal Code Unverified”

Hello, so I just moved into a new apartment that was built in an already established neighborhood. I go to put my new address in and it gives the pop up “Postal code unverified.” But the neighborhood/zip code has been established for 2-3 yrs now. I e...

Resolved! You have exceeded the maximum number of messages you can send. Please wait 24 hours??

so for some reason i cannot message 1 particular buyer. i get this message, ''You have exceeded the maximum number of messages you can send. Please wait 24 hours to send more messages''.well i have not sent any messages in the last 24 hours. anyone g...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors