Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can not update business policies!

It all started with the new international shipping program that the Global program changed to. After I ran into several issues with that and determined it does not work for me. I opted out, it took 24 hours to process that. Now I am trying to edit my...

Sold Hyperlink Missing

Previously there would be a hyperlink for the amount sold that would allow buyers to see a list when each was sold (within 90 days). This has been present until at least January 31 2023 and now appears to be missing. This was very helpful to both buy...

Sold.png

Resolved! Free Form Text Boxes Removing/Deleting Text

There is a very annoying bug that I have noticed since the new (not at all improved) selling screen was rolled out. The issue:Nearly any time I attempt to replace text in a free form text box (desktop on a browser) the text is either reverted back to...

Error trying to buy bulk postage labels

Yesterday and today I'm getting the message 'Sorry, we couldn't load this order. Error getting order from server. Retry' on all listings when I select multiple orders and 'Purchase postage label' from the Manage orders awaiting dispatch page. I'm hav...

Cannot create copy of draft

I have some drafts saved and usually make copies to list later. For the last two days I get the "something went wrong. Please try again" message. I get 3 tries and then it stops letting me attempt copying. The work around is to find a listing and sel...

100_7740.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

list an item

For almost a week now I cannot list an item. When I upload photos they spin for a long time then appear briefly then just disappear. Sometimes the photos do stay but when I click on the blue button to list nothing happens. I haven't changed any setti...

Best Offer Option Won't Stick

I have been using the best offer feature for about a year now and have loved it. However, today when I try to add it to my new listings I can either not find the option (buy it now only, no best offer: On PC) or on the app I make the selection for be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Absent Activity Order Stats

I can no longer see feedback under the Orders list for any purchases. Tracking numbers are also missing. The tracking numbers do return when clicking on Awaiting Feedback under Buying reminders, but not the feedback. Please remedy the issue so I can ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors