cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended Watchlist filter default stuck on All Categories

Hi, Just noticed this week that the watch list for ended items isn’t defaulting to “ time ended-recent first” anymore. It starts out at “all categories “ which flips the order of the list. I have to manually change it every time I open the app now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What app version are you using?

Using the latest Android version of the app (6.152.1.1), the list sorts in whichever sort order I had last selected.

Try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then installing the app again.

Using a desktop browser also seems to be working for me, but if you are seeing a different sort order, try changing the sort order and bookmarking the resulting page. Then use the bookmark instead of eBay's link:

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/watchlist?custom_list_id=WATCH_LIST&filter=listing_status:ENDED&sort...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I’m on an iPhone and I erased and redownloaded the app it didn’t change anything. This is how it appears at default. 

IMG_1584.png

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Did you restart your phone between uninstalling and reinstalling? That should ensure a clean install.

What version number of the app are you using?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

6.152.1 restarted my phone and all updates are up to date. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Mine does it to super annoying. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hopefully they change it back 🙏🏻

Message 7 of 7
latest reply