Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return

I purchased two (2) Apple I phones se 2020 2nd gen, around july 5th 2023, and I want to do a return but when I go to my purchase order, the phones are not showing in my purchase orders how can I return these items can to please help???

returns

I purchased two (2) Apple I phones se 2020 2nd gen, around july 5th 2023, and I want to do a return but when I go to my purchase order, the phones are not showing in my purchase orders how can I return these items can to please help??? Thank You

item return

can not get item not recieved to work,just keeps saying oops technical error,this now seems deliberate to stop you trying to get a refund,for goods not sent. no wonder people are leaving ebay in droves

Global error page

When trying to sell similar on my listings (multiple different items), getting the Global error page again. Happening on desktop multiple browsers used (Chrome and Firefox) Message states Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors