Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is holding my money hostage

I completed a sale today for close to $500. I have not used eBay to sell anything since they stopped using PayPal. I tried to enter my bank routing number and account information, and keep getting an error message stating that eBay could not verify m...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

DESCRIPTION NOT LISTING OR CANT UPDATE

OK SEEMS THERE IS A BUG..ABOUT 530P OCT. 25 2021 I LISTED ITEMS NO PROBLEMS BUT WHEN I GOT TO UPDATE IT PROBLEMS-IT LOOKS LIKE IT ACCEPTED THE UPDATES,I THAN END THE LISTINGS. I GO BACK TO LOOK AT IT AND SOMETIMES IT HAS MY CHANGES BUT LATER I GOBACK...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

E-bay webpage

Placed an order on 11/14. Received delivery on 11/17. E-bay webpage still says order has not shipped??? Why is there no way to contact E-Bay? They think they're to busy to talk to customers?

PROBLEM WITH EBAY's RETURN PAGE ON WEBSITE

I'm trying to return an item with a free return policy from the seller.I designated the item and filled in the details of why I'm returning the item.As I scroll down the page it asks for photo's I do not have a digital camera.Below that is a prompt t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors