Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

False shipping information

When a seller uses the eBay app to prepare a shipping label, eBay automatically and instantly sends an email to the buyer stating that the item "has been shipped" and is "on its way." I fact, there is no connection between shipping (custody of the it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay App iOS

I’m using the mobile app on my iPhone and no matter how many times I refresh my watch list, my watch list isn’t displaying my watches items. All I get is a blank screen. However if I use eBay on my desktop Mac, everything on my watch list is visible....

Items on sale - not put there by me

Has anyone else noticed their items going on sale but they didnt create a sale in the first place?I was on live chat and I watched items on my ebay STORE FRONT on sale and disappear right before my eyes as i was complaining about it.Not only that the...

When i click on that bell....

When i click on that bell at the top of the my ebay page it normally tells me if i have any messages or watch reminders or if something i bought has been shipped or if something sold. Today i clicked on it and this is exactly what it says: PAID - SHI...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's mistakes hurt a lot :-(

First of all I am not someone who knows how to write very well, or dedicate poetry and so on, but I'm going to try to publish my first post here, so I better go to the point. eBay has no idea of ​​all the damage it has caused me internally, morally a...

I DID NOT RECEIVE MY PRODUCT

Hello friends!I would like my money back because the seller did not act correctly.I'll tell you the case ... He acted in bad faith ...1- I bought the product2- After 2 minutes, I contacted him, because my address in the register on the site was incom...

Store KEYWORDS Moot? Meta Content 100% eBay?

Hi, I'm no source code wizard mind you, but I thought our 'Custom Store Keywords' were supposed to be the way people 'find' our products via Search Engines, right? Then how come the 'Source Code' for any given store category I have is entirely 'eBay ...

Markdown Manager > Sale Event is now useless

Maybe I'm missing something, or the new Promotions/Sales Event was written by bots.I can see how to use it, but who would want to, with major limitations? The only filter I can see is to list by price. Then you have to drill down 4 or 5 pages to find...

Unable to escalate claim error message

I have tried to escalate a claim for EBay to step in and I keep getting an error message it is as follows ( Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/Escalation" on this server.Reference #18.8fd55b8.1515673744.7...

My Ebay causes browser to not respond

For a while now whenever I go to the My Ebay page it loads then in about 5 seconds all funtions lock on my computer and I can get a number of indicators from, "browser not responding", "page is running long scripts" or "waiting for page to respond". ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Calculated shipping overcharged and refund not acknowledged by eBay

The eBay calculator had grossly overcharged--by $21---postage for a package. My buyer must have just purchased without really looking at that inflated charge. Anyway, when I was mailing it I noticed it and refunded the buyer the overage. So that is t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors