Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item Not Received - infinite loop

Item not received: eBay emailed me to say that from 31 Jan I can ask them to step in on item. But how? There is no link in the email to ask for this in the list of open items. There is no link in the Resolution Centre entry for the dispute. If I go t...

eBay displaying wrong photo

I have noticed recently that when I submit a listing eBay will often display the last photo instead of the first one as it's supposed to. I frequently do dozens of listings in a single sitting and as the website is already pretty slow at times revisi...

My eBay Purchase Photo Links

When I am reviewing my previous purchases and click on the photo of the item, nothing happens. I want to look at the other photo views of the item the seller posted. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invalid payment method error on some listings, but not all

Why do I get the following error message "We can't list this item because its payment policy contains one or more invalid payment methods, select a payment policy that contains only valid payment methods" when I have used the same business payment po...

Photos not uploading

As of this morning I am unable to upload any photos to new listings. I can send them via messages to a prospective buyer, but cannot add new photos to existing listings. WFH Ebay

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

notifications bug

I have notifications turned to NONE and suddenly this week I'm gettingrelisting XXXX is as easy asandyour ebaylisting is confirmedWhich are a total waste of my time. I looked in communication preferences for sellers and these are not supposed to be c...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

There's a problem with your Gallery picture

Hi all,for a few days now I have a problem with my gallery pictures as they seem corrupted and are not showing up correctly. Currently I have about 1000+ listings and each feature gallery with at least 6 photos. Few days ago I have noticed that half ...

Items not received case

Hello, My buyer said me that he has not received items and opened case. I bought this item from amazon and shipped. Tracking company is amazon and this tracking number could not scan by ebay. I've checked the details and see that the item was deliver...

eBay Motors Parts Compatibility Not Working

Hello. I am a rather seasoned seller so I know how to list auto parts but there seems to be an issue this evening with the eBay Motors Compatibility tool. I am selecting the "Use List" option where I proceed to choose a make, for instance Honda. Howe...

RECURRING PROBLEM WITH SHIPPING PREFERENCES!

Techs - PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS PROBLEM! IT SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING! It happened to me again! Has happened several times lately and is very disturbing! I just sold an item last night and went to print the shipping label this morning and it said FREE SH...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors