Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Select payment type" infinite loop

Right after I've logged in, I am presented the "Select payment type" box (before even trying to list an item).It's a completely independent window, only an ebay logo at the center and the 3 options (paypal, bank, credit card) below.Sometimes it happe...

Feedback Stars Are Hard to See

The coloring for the feedback stars makes them incredibly hard to see on my screen. It would be much easier to see if the color gray used was a bit darker. I've attached a picture for reference. I use Google Chrome.

Unable to add items to a collection

I am unable to add any items to a collection . After clicking on "Add to Collection" from the item page, all I get is a spinning icon. It never resolves and I have to go back and item never ends up in my collection. This problem actually happens quit...

Why Does "Sell Similar" Copy Quantity ?

Why does "sell similar" copy the quantity? I just had to cancel an order because I missed a number change when I listed the item. Not only is it emparassing and frustrating, this will go against my seller account and buyers don't take kindly to. Inst...

Feedback from buyers?

My last 2 buyers have left positive feedback , but the actual comments have only been the first letter of what they were going to say .. I assume the saved comments drop down is not filling in the whole comment they wish to use ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving feedback

Is it me or this link has been broken for a while?https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback? Trying to leave feedback via 'Purchase History' is a horrendous experience, tedious and slow. Please bring back the legacy 'leave feedback' page!Marty

eBay navigation is progressively getting worse... Worst Website EVER!

There are times when I hit the back button and it says "Page not found". Finding an item in my Purchase History is a huge ordeal. The iPhone app has a search feature, but the website version does not. So I have to deal with endless scrolling and this...

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 11.23.53 AM.png NOTHING.png Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 11.09.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 12.07.22 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Listing "Promos" Have Disappeared from Accounts

After last night's site maintenance, suddenly the option to list 250 Auction-style listings I receive as part of my Basic Store subscription have disappeared from my dashboard. My 250 Fixed Price listings "offer" is still being displayed, however. Se...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors