Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback tour

Is it possible to get someone to please get the service to stop asking me to "tour the new feedback" system? It asks me every time I log in. I've been an active member since before 911, but that aside, how long can the new system be considered "new?"...

PHOTO UPLOADER NOT WORKING!

The Photo Uploader is not working. I am trying to use it, as I always do, from a "sell similar" function, since I almost always clone my listings from similar listings. Today, suddenly, the upload gets stuck at about 50% or else the little green circ...

Cannot print shipping labels-Technical Difficulties Error Message

Cannot print shipping labels-Technical Difficulties Error Message I have a short window to print my labels before I go to my real job and ebay shipping is down. Will ebay ding my top seller rating when its their fault we cannot print labels?

Unable to make counter offers

I am having issues with offers and counteroffers. When I try to submit counteroffer through the app, I get Invalid User ID or password (Trading.35).I am signed in and can do other things but not this. This is happening on both my app as well as my la...

Quick Listing Tool Down?

Hello,I am creating this thread because as of this afternoon 05/09/18, I cannot access or use the quick listing tool via mobile, app, or web. There is normally an option to switch, but it is gone. I am frustrated because my saved draft listings all w...

International Shipping Incorrect Costs As Per Ebay

Have had several international sales within the last few weeks where seller promptly pays but shippping cost is incorrect...way too low. When checking listing through ebay the incorrect shipping amount appears & that of course is what the buyer pays!...

Can't list item or edit draft listings

I'm trying to edit a draft listing I left for myself yesterday afternoon. When I click on the draft from the "sell your item" page to attempt to edit it, it brings me to a page (in the attachment) that acts as if I just registered as a seller. The sa...

Selling glitches: auto relist and photos

I've been having a couple of issues the last few months. "Auto relist up to 4 times" option is missing:Yes, I am aware that it has moved to the bottom of the Selling details section rather than the bottom of the page. Tonight it seems to be sporadica...

' No network error message' on iphone

I found the solution: Go to settings in iphone, then go to Mobile, then go to Use Mobile data for, then turn on the button next to ebay app from the app list and this should fix your problem. I am not sure about android phones but may be you can try ...

Does this look like a magazine to you?

Thousands and thousands and thousands of items are going into the wrong categories. Just an example of one I found just a few minutes ago. This particular seller had over 2,000 listings in Magazine Back Issues that had nothing to do with magazines. W...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors