Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This app F ing sucks

It crashes during filtering of items for sale. Also I can't get to the next page of the thousands of items found during a filtered seach. **bleep**. Soo lame, frustrating, and a waste of time.

Resolved! Black theme.

Hi. Right now I was wondering why don’t yo include a night mode or black theme in eBay app. Sometimes white can bother eyes. Thanks for your attention.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are some of my offer accepted items STILL in my offers list???

Now there are two. One has been there for months and frankly I’m tired of looking at it. And now there’s another one. How do we make those go away after we’ve accepted, paid, and received the item? How many months before they go away?

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

IOS App bids not processing

Just wanted to report Issues on the IOS App. I have now lost multiple auctions because when, bidding through the app, new bids process extremely slowly and even partially freeze the App when multiple people are bidding. This is very frustrating when ...

Status of messages/notifications not synced between app and website

When I see notifications or read new messages on the website, these are still displayed as new/unread in the iOS app. Same way the other way round. When I see notifications or read messages in the iOS app, they are still displayed as new/unread on th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

App ignores user interaction with notification center

When I allow the ebay app to post notifications to the notification center and then I take note of the notifcations there and clear them, they are not cleared in the app. The app is still badged and when opened, the notifications are still displayed ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay taking wayyyy to many liberties

1. I do not want auto relist. When an item comes down I want to be able to edit it and relist it on my own. Stop slamming good till cancelled on all my buy it nows.2. Cant change the duration on a buy it now3. Cannot delete previously purchased items...

Good Till Canceled

When an auction ends I am forced to relist it with Good Till Canceled....Why?

Please make the default editable on the ebay app!

1. Everytime I use the ebay app I need to choose these filters manually:-completed listings-us only-auctionIs there a way to make this options as defaults?! It is too tidious that I have to do it everytime! 2. Another issue is that if I want to add m...

I may just scream

Only way to change from good till cancelled to 30 day is to go to computer and end all 160+ items and relist them with 30 day option. I want the duration option back on the app. please.....PLEASE TAKE THE AUTOMATIC BEST OFFER AWAY AND PLEASE GIVE US ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors