Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No longer able to rename Saved Searches

Following the most recent android app update I can no longer rename my saved searches using the android app (the ability to do this on the website was removed, very annoyingly, a good while ago). Is this deliberate or just an oversight in this releas...

Blocked PayPal payment

Hi. What can I do , I’m blocked from buying using my VISA/PayPal account by an App I installed on trial known as Invoice 2go, because after trial period I didn’t subscribe and my debit Card has been damaged! Am holding things on Offer accepted by sel...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

vincular conta ao app

fiz uma compra conforme pedidoNúmero do pedido: 07-07784-06458Número do item: 153473759207Vendedor: jianyuedianzi (788)gostaria de vincular as mensagens ao app instalado posteriormente a compra

Error reading purchases

The message statesErrorSystem error while reading purchase(s).(Request.MybExpSvcErrorDomain.1015) How can this get fixed so that I don’t have to reload multiple times so that I can check on my purchases???

Problems with mobile app

Can't print shipping labels from app... Just doesn't work. And there is no way to print packing slip in app. Even if there was probably wouldn't print just like the label. I have a Samsung A71

No me anda la aplicación

Tengo aplicación hace años pero ahora no me anda me pide actualizar y no me deja hacer nada, porque nisiquiera se actualiza, la borre la pouse de nuevo y queda igual

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Empty shopping cart

on my iphone i have the latest ebay app, the app throw a technical error then my cart is empty, removing and installing and login to the app makes my cart reappear but as soon as I make action I got the same error again, your website is fine only the...

91A6F290-2E01-4C2C-BF25-F35BFCE97075.jpeg

Update

Hello, Just recent update is a bit off a mess, needs fix ASAP , when pressed on purchases it takes ages to load and open up and when you try to leave feedback, error pops up and not able to leave feedback.  

E82746B9-5769-48A1-8C3A-17335BD4AD90.png 526A2742-52E9-41F1-BDCC-69FC8EC0C877.png

Purchase history

I opened up my purchase history and it’s completely blank. Does anyone know why this would happen. I buy from eBay several times a week and this has never happened

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not working

When I go into purchases it doesn’t pull anything up. All it does is spin, it was working fine until I did the update in the App Store today!!!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors