Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Price Guide on iPad?

Does the Price Guide work on an iPad Air? When I search for a card, I don’t see a banner on the top. The app is up to date.

Sold items

How do I get to sold items to compare with what I have to sell on my android phone

Bug in iOS and web

When browsing clothes. All sizes but large show as a filter. It should S,M,XL,XXL ETC. but no Land yes there are large clothes with the attribute large filled in

Saved seller/search feed

I’m a long time UK buyer and seller. I regularly monitor my saved seller/search feed for interesting stuff. Suddenly(in the last couple of weeks) almost all prices on the iOS app on the feed show as $0.00 which is really annoying. anyone else experie...

Bug dopo aggiornamento 3/06/22

Dopo l'aggiornamento , l'applicazione non riesce più ad entrare nell'account tramite accesso Facebook . Ho provato ad eliminare l'autorizzazione da Facebook e rifare l'accesso - ho provato a svuotare le Cache e cancellare i dati ed alla fine provato ...

EBay app disappeared from my phone

Hello, why has the eBay app disappeared from my iPhone. I cannot get it back on my screen/ I can find it in the AppStore and open it but it won’t appear on my screen? Why?

Mobile App Not Displaying full title

Hello, I need some advice. A potential buyer messaged me that the mobile app does not display all of the title characters and that they have to open each item to see the size. I put the size at the end of every title. Is there a way to fix this or do...

Ebay iOS Messaging is broken

It just happened today, when I tried to read a message from a customer it just couldn’t load. my app is the most recent version: 6.63.0.3030 and I’m on iOS15.5 I tried reinstalling the app but it didn’t fix the problem. Please help.   

6FED7318-F6B7-4FD2-9004-C96B5C39AFF7.png

Resolved! Posting selling items thru app disabled?

Why has eBay disabled selling thru the app? I take pictures on my devices and having to list thru a clunky website is time consuming and frankly makes me not want to sell anymore.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item location/Ships From Address not updating

This appears to be a common but unsolved problem: I've changed all my addresses (I believe there are four) yet when I sell an item the listing still says the item is located at my old address. Please note, again: I've updated all my addresses. Thank ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors