Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App not responsive with Apple Smart Keyboard after latest update

Hi all, Just wanted to address an issue since the latest update on the iPad application. Seems to function fine when solely using the touchscreen however after a short period the scroll function using the keyboard seems to stop working. I’ve reset th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Major problem with app for sellers!

I have the updated version of the eBay app and there is a problem when I am listing an item. The listing will default to seller ‘accepts returns’ even when you deselect it and click save. I am thankful I managed to catch this fault as three listings ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My bids and offers page won’t open

Anybody else having the same issue my bids and offers page just won’t open,you click on it and it shuts eBay page down and takes me to the Home Screen on my phone many thanks I have the latest eBay update

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Pictures

I bought an iPhone and i can not seem to fihuer out upload pictures from it to the listing in my computer can some body help me?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Distance does not show when searching

Why is it taking so long to fix the distance showing when I do a search nearest first you have done multiple updates but never fixed the issue you created many updates ago, I now buy elsewhere as it’s hard work when distance does not show any more

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant send offers

The issue is this: Some of my listings (not all of them) whenI opt to send out an offer,It tells me there are no available interested buyers to send it to!?? Yet it may say i have 20 something watchers.I have loged out & back in.My app is up to date.

Sign in

you have exeeded the daily so access for this individual function will be decniedidk why? Won’t let me sign in

Can't use eBay on my pad.

I try to download eBay app. When it says it's installed I click to open it and get a message saying this version of the app is no longer supported. It then says update it I click to update and keep going round in circles.What am I doing wrong? Jeff.

Ebay app still slow loading

I've used the ebay app on my android phone for about 4 years now and in the past 4 or so months the app has been so slow it's pretty much unusable There obviously hasn't been an update to fix that so am I just doing something wrong? I've cleared the ...

UI for suggested/assisted re-bid

Ebay should review the UI for the suggested higher bid when you have been outbid on an item. During a flurry of last minute bids yesterday, I clicked a $41 bid but apparently it changed as I was trying to click, and I won the item for over $55. I'm n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors