cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 'Messages' Section

Maybe just me missing something obvious but on my App (android version) the 'messages' sections is no longer visible.

I pick up a lot of purchases from Argos click and collect and the 'messages' is the only easy way to know when an item is ready for collection & access a barcode for pick up. Currently staff having to manually enter FN/ code (which assumes you know which item is ready).

alternative is to access emails which it seems are no the only alert you get re click and collect items being ready to collect.

please re-instate messages OR better still add dedicated flag to purchases to identify those that are ready for collection.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@lymphomaboy wrote:

Maybe just me missing something obvious but on my App (android version) the 'messages' sections is no longer visible.

I pick up a lot of purchases from Argos click and collect and the 'messages' is the only easy way to know when an item is ready for collection & access a barcode for pick up. Currently staff having to manually enter FN/ code (which assumes you know which item is ready).

alternative is to access emails which it seems are no the only alert you get re click and collect items being ready to collect.

please re-instate messages OR better still add dedicated flag to purchases to identify those that are ready for collection.

Good morning @lymphomaboy. Would you please look in the header section near the cart for your messages?

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The "Messages" link that until recently appeared at the top of the My eBay menu has apparently been replaced by a small envelope icon at the top of the screen.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I've just noticed I have the same problem, no access to messages anywhere on the app via envelope icon or where they used to be.

The 2 answers you've received to the problem are as helpful as ever from ebay! 🤣

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

When you use the My eBay icon at the bottom of the app screen, you do not see an envelope icon at the top of the screen that leads to your messages?

What version of the eBay app are you using?

If that does not help, you should still be able to use a browser to read your messages.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply