Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Sharing my experience with a recent purchase

Hi, first time poster. I wanted to share my experience with a recent purchase. Back in April, I purchaed a lot of 200 7" records from a seller here. I was very happy with the purchase. On April 25th, I ordered an additional 500 records, as thats what...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

BOGUS shipping notices!

When will Ebay cease the practice of sending out notices and emails saying "your order has shipped"-- when it really hasn't?This little game of sellers "creating a shipping label" which triggers the Ebay notice is getting old. I received a confirmati...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

HS codes

Hello, does anyone know the HS code for a cross stitch kit shipping to USA from Canada ? The kit has different materials, I believe cotton (embroidery thread) and linen ( cross stitch material). It is manufactured in Denmark.I am selling my late wife...

Package Mishandled/Empty Box Question Labels Still Used?

Now I have a question, does the PO still identify package(s) that were mishandled/damaged/empty during shipment? It was not a sale of mine - but the package was delivered on 5/5/17 and the buyer is now contacting my son today that he received "an emp...

An ooopps or bad link?

I see this in the sidebar: note date Shipping Carrier Rate Changes Coming Soon05-08-2017 02:12:49 PM When I click on it, takes me to a Dec 2016 page? Maybe there's something there for May......but I couldn't see anything.......

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Wants To Return Item / Claims Not As Described / Feedback

Just had an experience with buyer receiving an item that was damaged by the carrier. The buyer telephoned to let me know. Item was insured, so we discussed the need to have the carrier come by to inspect. Based on our discussion, I made the appt with...

2017 Summer Seller Updates - REASONS FOR RETURNS - DAMAGED ITEM

I sell many fragile items and sometimes damages happen during shipping. In this case, the damaged item should NOT be returned. Instead, the buyer should send several pictures so the seller can open a claim with USPS/Fedex, meanwhile the buyer must ke...

Seller is no longer a registered user

I purchased and paid for item and have not received them.The seller is no longer registered on ebay. A package was sent but I have not received it yet. What to do?

I need help trying to get a refund.

a few weeks ago I purchased an iphone after the transaction completed, I never received the item, also, my account was suspended and i dont know why. I am very frustrated and ive been trying to get a refund but nothing is working. somebody please hel...

Shipping price overcharge?

Not entirely an eBay thing, but.I figure people from eBay woud have alot of experience. Shipping prices seem to be far more expensive when I ship something. I can have a friend ship me a small light package.(between MI and CA)And it cost them 3-7$......

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Label

I got the return label, but Ebay gave me a return label that says USPS First-Class return label. I need a Priority return label. Where can I get that one?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

No good deed goes unpunished

This was in my selling account: 1 - Bidder wins item on April 20 for a little less than $150. Package sent 1st Flass Package in secure box. (6x4x4 size, not huge) I sold similar items for YEARS with zero problems so this is all totally routine. Packa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors