Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! What happens to insurance payoff when lost shipment shows up months later ?

I made an $1100 purchase from a German ebay seller. He shipped DHL who was going to hand it off to USPS. DHL could not show any tracking information, so after 5 weeks the seller refunded the purchase. A week later I received an affidavit from USPS to...

Sell to US address buyer is actually in Canada opens SNAD

I list a 150 piece lot of die cast cars, buyer contacts me wanting to buy just 2 cars for $15 (S&H included) I respond saying only to US zip codes no international shipping. Buyer says nothing about being out of the country, I removed the original li...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer damged item wants partial refund

I recently sold and item and shipped it to the buyer. when the buyer received the item He/She admitted that they opened the box with a box cutter and put a slice in the plastic of the display box the item is in. He/she claims I didnt leave enough roo...

"Disputing" a return

Let's say my listing does not allow returns, but a buyer creates a return because supposedly the item doesn't meet the description. However, I know that it did. Say I try to work it out with the buyer via sending a message but they ignore my message ...

Bought and item but seller hasnt ship it

Hi i bought this case for my camera last friday, it costs me $109.90 with free shipping from Korea, but until today the item hasnt been shipped by the seller? I saw the handling time is 3 business days and today should be the last day for the seller ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bought Fake Item. Help please

Hello there. I purchased a pair of fake Oakley sunglasses off eBay that I thought were real. I've tried talked to the the seller and he isn't very cooperative. I'll attach the conversation here. What would be my next step? Thank you.

Resolved! Is invalid tracking automatically a cause for concern?

I buy a few things from China and other countries in that area, usually things that are inexpensive and disposable like stickers or plastic gloves. Usually a tracking number is provided, but about half the time the tracking number doesn't work for th...

product replacement issues

I have an issue with an item I have bought that is not working as it should and I have contacted the seller. He told me to pay the shipping fee and he would send a new one, but I have never received the replacement item he previously promised to send...

Creating Shipping Labels

With an upcoming shipment, I plan to create a label online for the first time and just want to understand the process better. My understanding is that it is cheaper to do it this way plus it appears to be the only way to simultaneously have insurance...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Doesn't Ebay Offer Return Labels Anymore?

I recently sold a rotisserie rod for a Ronco Petite Rotisserie. I took close up pics so every detail was there. I woke up this morning to a return request saying the rod doesn't look anything like the one pictured in the listing. It was delivered to ...

Buyer is returning because THEY misread the listing, nothing wrong with product. Shipping costs?

Hi everyone, I am not sure what to do here. I have a listing that sold, I offered free shipping. Packaged the item and shipped without event. I got an email today (it was delivered to the buyer today) and she says, "oops, I thought this was different...

Purchase of iPhone 6 that was supposed to be Unlocked-but it is not

I purchased an iphone 6 from a seller and the posting showed it was to be unlocked. Spent over $300 for the phone and found out from Sprint that the phone it not unlocked and I can not use it with my cell carrier. Purchased this in Feb and just opene...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

I want to buy a shoes from The US but the shipping price is unreasonable comparing to the price of the cheapest shipping price for that ItemHave one to sell? Sell nowMen's Rockport Light Brown "Ledge Hill" Moc Front Oxford Shoe: Size 10 Ms I contact ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

New seller shipping scam?

Seller overs combined shipping. Added 3 items to my cart and requested a combined shipping invoice. Received and paid. Only one item comes shipped, but under my purchases shows only one tracking number and delivered. I contact seller and she admitts ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYING

I have been experiencing strange situation now a days. After buying, not receving the item in time.Refunding the amount by sellers after40 to 50 days, which I feel very absurd.I could have shopped from other shopping centres, If seller informs his in...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors