cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of iPhone 6 that was supposed to be Unlocked-but it is not

I purchased an iphone 6 from a seller and the posting showed it was to be unlocked.  Spent over $300 for the phone and found out from Sprint that the phone it not unlocked and I can not use it with my cell carrier.  Purchased this in Feb and just opened the phone now to activate so it is over the 90 days.  Any idea what I can do in this case as I can not file for a resolution with the seller due to it being over 90 days.  Need Help.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@amy3cl Well I guess you learned the lesson to check items upon receipt instead of 3 months later. eBay's MBG window only covers you for 30 days from delivery. At this point you can still file a claim through PayPal.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@amy3cl wrote:

I purchased an iphone 6 from a seller and the posting showed it was to be unlocked.  Spent over $300 for the phone and found out from Sprint that the phone it not unlocked and I can not use it with my cell carrier.  Purchased this in Feb and just opened the phone now to activate so it is over the 90 days.  Any idea what I can do in this case as I can not file for a resolution with the seller due to it being over 90 days.  Need Help.

Thanks!

Why would it take you over 90 days to find this out? Your out of luck on eBay, you can open a SNAD case on PayPal for upto 180 from the transaction date, but you'll have to pay return shipping.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply