Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello

I need to return a product how does it work?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return case CANCELED

Hi, I already have an open case about a phone. The phone came with problems and want a refund. Ebay resolution center said was a RETURN CASE and couldn´t change it, but The seller sent me a label to return but from my country costs me $60, that´s why...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay seller not accept return for defective item

I have purchased an expensive item from eBay value of more than 550 Euro (750 dollars), on the seller listing the item was described as new, open box.The item delivered to me defective and without signature conformation as required by eBay policy. On...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay support does not exists! You are at your own...

The last estimated delivery date was 12/31/2020. I received the item 02/06/2021 (which didn't suprise me due to COVID situation). The item wasn't as described and i contacted the seller (ynpixel88) on 02/07/2021. I got to answers from seller at 07 & ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item never arrived. Need Help!

I ordered the item below in Sep 2020. It never arrived till today 2/26/21. Got never a tracking #. The seller does NOT react to my emails and doesn't want to give me a refund. I can't open a case on eBay because the system does not recognize neither ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Service

Which is better for service? (Fedex or USPS)

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tracking Number will not save

Hello, I have a issue where randomly some orders will not accept the tracking number. Ship station shows a error of "tracking number is affiliated with another order or customer" so it will not "push' the tracking number to eBay. When i try to enter ...

Shipping different from listing to summary page

Hi all I am trying to figure out which shipping amount is accurate. On the listing it says Approx ZAR 458.38 but on the over view page, it says ZAR 11434.74 which is 24 times more expensive than the listing page.

Out $500 and no help from Seller or eBay

I purchased an item on eBay for about $500 ($260 for the item, $230 for shipping). The item arrived on 12/2 when I was stuck in the U.K. because of COVID lockdowns. I arrived back in the U.S. just before New Years and I immediately opened the box and...

L1160166.jpg

Return

If buyer doesnt shipped return how long it gets to close the case ?HAve any defect on seller after it ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't contact the seller

I'm waiting for an item to be returned to the seller, he's propably received it by now. I tried to contact him i get the error below. I don't know what to do now. I need to get my money back

Sieppaa.PNG

Buyer Requesting Return

Reposting for the second time with more details. I sold an item via best offer on Feb. 22nd. The buyer was not paying, so I sent a message late the next day saying, "Hello, Thank you for your purchase! Please make sure to submit your payment for the ...

Seller Wants Refund Because Item was As Described...?

Today a buyer requested a refund/return in a collection of DVDs they purchased becauseThe audio is only in Stereothe picture is “blurry”It’s a collection of a tv show and supposedly “missing episodes” on one discThe audio is in stereo Bc that’s how W...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors