Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I got scammed

I purchased am item off ebay over 3 weeks ago. While I was waiting for this item noticed there was no tracking number or record of it even being delivered. So, I followed Ebay protocol and messaged seller but after mandatory 3 day waiting period ther...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking uploaded on time and validated on cheap cards

So I just looked at my Seller dashboard today and have perfect 'scores' on everything except Tracking uploaded on time and validated. This is because I sell a lot of cards, most of which are cheaper (under 10) and so I send them off in an envelope an...

Sellers still scamming using fake Bluecare Express shipper.

I was fool enough to buy an Evel Kenievel stunt cycle from what read as featured_seller and right after I did a flood of negative responses began to pour in his feedback profile all describing the same scam. The seller claims the item is shipped by B...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Setting shipping to USA and Canada only

Setting shipping for USA and Canada only. Shipping calculated for the USA, and Flat same cost to all buyers, then set Ship to CanadaBut when I list, I shows that I ship worldwide. What am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item mailed on 12/8/20. Item still not received! Buyer did not open a "non received item" claim -

My buyer did not open an "non received item" claim because she is NICE and did not want to negatively effect me. I suggested repeatedly for her to open a "non received item " claim. She did not. As of 2/15/2021, the buyer still had not received item....

Resolved! Shipping delays

I'm still experiencing shipping delays. I ship priority mail and tracking has shown that the packages have sat in a usps facility for days before moving on. My buyers are upset and I am powerless.

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Apartment complex shipping Issue? What do I do?

I sent out a package, a pair of boots. Mens harley, so they are rather big. 1 day shipping. Today they were returned to me. So I looked it up to see why. Shows delivered at front reception. Item to big for lock box, so the Apartment receptionist sent...

Does this qualify as wishful thinking?

Have been seeing a frequent ad on TV from the U S post office touting their involvement with e-commerce. They promise next day and 2 day delivery nationwide, same day delivery locally and delivery 7 days a week. Yes, I know about Express Mail but the...

Out rages shipping cost

A buyer asked if could return item and I said yes I will send label but they bought a out rages shipping label for 13.00 priority when she could have bought a 3.33 1st class label . Do I have to pay the 13.00 or the 1st class label I said was the way...

Invoice / Packing Slip format changed today

Invoice / Packing Slip format has changed today. Buyer NAZ moved from center of page to far left side. Margin on left side of page is reduced to 2-3 character spaces from edge of paper to printed portion. Makes the right side margin look wide and off...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

ANOTHER BLUECARE EXPRESS VICTIM

I just recently purchased 500 CO2 cartridges for a pellet gun from a new seller, a guy with 17 positive comments based in Las Vegas NV. This seller uses BLUECARE Express as a shipper. the seller sent me a tracking number that was obviously invalid be...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping Label Creation Down with Message: "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate...

I can't print labels, called eBay and they have said they are working on it. Go figure. I have a package that HAS to ship 2 day air to Puerto Rico today, I don't have UPS setup in PayPal and that is the buyers choice. Not a good day for this to happe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors