Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage Due

I have read a few posts about having postage due and it looks like this is quite common?? I got a note with an 8 dollars postage due although I had already paid 3 dollars shipping that was listed for the item. I am quite new to eBay so I was a little...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking is HORRIBLE to NON-EXISTANT

2 out of last 4 purchases showed no tracking history... Sellers claim they shipped but nothing got here. Tracking says it's waiting to be picked up.... and Sellers claim they shipped. Not having this problem with other selling sites...so eBay needs t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Calculator: I can't figure it out

I have been using Ebay for years and never used the shipping calculator. But my nearby UPS/ Mail service suggested it, so I'd thought I'd give it a good try. But it seems so far a disaster. I put in dimensions and weight to send a laptop computer, sm...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Claim was denied

Three months ago, in February, I sold a 1oz gold bar, the buyer paid for the item, and I shipped the item to the buyer in my local USPS office and purchased insurance. When the package arrived the seller sent me pictures that the package arrived but ...

Resolved! Priority Mail Flat Rate calculate

At the USPS website they list a Medium FLAT RATE box at:$13.75 Commercial Base $15.50 at Post Office & Online.If the seller orders the label thru eBay, for an eBay purchase, will the seller be paying the Commercial base price? alsoHow does the seller...

Combined shipping invoice issues

Has anyone else had any problems combining items for shipping invoice? I've been doing this for years, and only in the last couple days I can't send an invoice with combined shipping. Thanks, Randy

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Priority Mail options?

I have an item that because of it's size will not fit into anything smaller than the Regional Rate B box and it appears from the USPS rate calculator that the old "4 pound rate" rule is no longer applicable after their latest rate change. This has re...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Opted out of global shipping set to UK only but still getting overseas buyers, anyway to stop this?

So, just had a guy buy an item I'm selling but the location to send it is abroad, this has happened a couple of times even though I'm not in the GSP and set to UK only,(spoke to eBay and they confirmed this as well) most of the stuff I sell is fairly...

I accused a seller of selling a fake and I was wrong! I can’t reach eBay to tell them

I purchased a pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes last weekend. The price was $67 and I was suspicious about how they could sell $450 new shoes for that price. When I received them, I was 100% sure they were fakes. Yesterday, I brought them to my local SW ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors