Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete notices about unshipped items

I VERY seldom use the ebay label & shipping option. In the sellers log it shows numerous packages have not been shipped when they have. How does one get rid if these messages?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to give away free boxes in Chicago?

Hi, I have been an eBay Buyer forever and during the pandemic I decided I would start to prepare to be a Seller. Now they have that $600 cap on money made annually, which is just a turn off. I have been saving all sorts of boxes and packing materials...

Parcel Select 2 DAYS FASTER than Priority?!?

It was pointed out to me that the estimated shipping dates show Parcel Select is 2 DAYS FASTER than Priority Mail. I called eBay to report a technicalerror, and was told that it’s not an error and that “USPS provides the dates”. The girl understand h...

New Packing List

A week or two ago, suddenly a newly designed packing list appeared with greatly enhanced features and choices for a seller to use. It was up for a day or two and then suddenly disappeared and now the only option is the old style packing list. Does an...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not known at this address / reposting

Hello. I am a casual seller. I have sold some items to gentleman. The package was returned to me as “not known at this address”. The person said that they have moved address but had a Royal Mail redirect set up which obviously hasn’t work. They have ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting ripped off by FedEx

Is this happening to anyone else? When I use FedEx I weigh my package and take the measurements and print my label through ebay. We are supposed to get a shipping discount from FedEx as is shown in shipping options. The problem is that FedEx just see...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't purchase bulk postage

I'm not able to buy postage in bulk right now. Regardless of what service I select. The option to "confirm and pay" doesn't do anything. I'm not sure what to do here. I can buy individually but the scan sheets are helpful.

Untitled.jpg

Buyer claims package not received

Hello everyone!I have a buyer that claims he didn't get his item even though the tracking number says it was delivered and of course he opened a case and now the funds are on hold.He himself checked the tracking number and saw that it was delivered, ...

Advice needed on shipping screen protectors

Hello all, When selling screen protectors, how does one go about choosing an envelope and stamp as the shipping method? I have purchased screen protectors from other sellers that have been shipped in this manner, and wanted to know how I would go abo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors