Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping label

I got a mini fridge with freezer delivered. Found out it was damaged. Wouldn't cool and we smelled fumes like paint. Noticed must be freon leaking. eBay is asking for a picture of the shipping label on the box. Well the box is at the local dump, shre...

Resolved! Cool Poly Mailers to potentially gain feedback.

I was wondering if anyone else buys unique (stylish) poly mailers to put their items in and how that has affected their seller performance or if it seemed to make buyers happier. I buy different and unique/colorful designed poly mailers to use for al...

Why does Ebay consider an item to be shipped when the shipping label is created

Hi everyone, I realize that when I purchase an item and the shipping label has been created the tracking information automatically indicates that the item has been shipped. Some sellers may create the label and let the item sit at their location for ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 5 helpful

Drift towards Vaguer; Misdescript Ship method ie '2 Day' that takes a week, or never does like BCE!

Remember when shipping method would actually specify 'Priority Mail' or '1st Class' or 'Parcel Post'? Now most just say 2, 3 or 4 day delivery despite taking more than that. Or the deadful BlueCare (Pony?) Express that says delivered Sat or Sun compl...

Ebay Shipping Label Fees

I just noticed when looking at my payments page that 8 charges for $0.73 were pending for e-bay standard shipping labels that I printed back on the 9th and today is the 17th. I even have it set up so that any fees will be deducted from my earnings so...

Ebay Shipping Label Charges

I just noticed when looking at my payments page that 8 charges were pending for e-bay standard shipping labels that I printed back on the 9th and today is the 17th. I even have it set up so that any fees will be deducted from my earnings so I called ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Comic books aren't Media Mail?!?

I bought a She-Hulk Omnibus on eBay and it arrived with this in box. This isn't a single issue like you used to buy at the convenience store--it is a bound, hardcover collection of pages. If it's not a book, what is it?

IMG-1101.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors