Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My former address is showing on printed shipping label

I just sold an item and printed the label. I was surprised that my old address is printed on the label, because since I've moved I've bought several items on eBay and of course they've been delivered to my current address. When I clicked on my "ship ...

eBay’s tracking info

The package I shipped got delivered by fedex and shows the picture of the package on the doorstep. But eBays tracking says not delivered yet and shows a lot of the tracking info and was pretty up to date the whole time until the package actually got ...

Resolved! Ebay Tracking Not Updating

Hi all, Happy Friday! There is a little bug with the Ebay tracking system I want to mention. I wanted to give sellers a heads up. I sent a package via Fedex on the 26th from my address in Florida to NJ. It arrived to NJ and is out for delivery today....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Beware FedEx shipping overcharged!

Don't use FedEx to print a shipping label in eBay. They will overcharge you. Scam!! You can't dispute these charges in both sides eBay or FedEx. They just ignore you and make up their stories!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 7 helpful

ebay international shipping

i shipped a hat to mexico. when i printed the label my packing slip said my cost was $13.00 . now i get a message from ebay that theyre going to collect $19.00 from me!

international tracking for a standard envelope

Hello Does eBay offer international tracking for shipping a standard white first-class envelope. Not a first-class package I know they offer that. Trying to find a cheap international way to ship postage stamps with tracking. Thanks for the help

Resolved! Can I sell my product from Brazil?

I'm trying to register a product for sale on the site but I'm having problems with the shipping calculation. It gives the error "Shipping cost cannot be calculated since the item location is different from the website. Use flat rate shipping.".My loc...

carolina_mgomes_0-1678240822072.png carolina_mgomes_1-1678240885083.png carolina_mgomes_2-1678240903761.png

The return postage scam

Recently I was surprised to see that I bought a Jamis 13” mountain bike frame from a Japanese vendor of model cars for $675 + 129 postage, plus $40 tax. Stateside these Frames go for maybe $150-275. I not a real bike guy snd I’m 74. Wow what did I do...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

FYI for Buyers & Sellers

The link below is from ebays own guideline/policy at how to "Combine Shipping" while it all sounds good sadly it contradicts reality as there is no way to process and order in which they tell you to do it! Why? because ebay forces the buyer into payi...

Ebays shopping cart has 4 flat tires

This shopping cart needs to be dumped and shipping need to go back to how it worked before the cart and here is why. The Old way: a buyer would choose numerous items and commit to buying but NOT forced to pay, these items would show up on the seller ...

shipping help please

who do i go to fedx or ebay i sent a item less thAN 4 lb and they wrote it ws 14 lb so getting charge 4 times the amout so just need to know who will i camplain too ( another reason why i stick to usp as i always do but trying to save $2 so if you kn...

eBay standard envelope for shipping trading cards

For the past 3 weeks I’ve lost the ability to select the eBay standard shipping envelope when listing individual baseball cards for sale. I’ve called eBay every week to see when this will be resolved and keep getting the “we are working on it” respon...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Viewing items not delivered in Paid and Shipped

Is there a way to view/filter/sort all of my "shipped" orders so that I can find orders that show shipped by not delivered, or vice verse? I recently had a batch of orders that USPS just "lost" and never got scanned in. I only was made aware when a b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors