Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calculated Shipping..doing something wrong on my end

Hi..I am NOT new to eBay selling, but clearly, I have not been paying attention to shipping costs. I sell so little..I don't have a store and it's really a hobby. For instance, I had no idea for the longest time that the calculate shipping that you s...

Poor Packing AND excessive shipping costs

Today I received a paperweight in a small priority box. The fee to mail this item was $10.00, which was way high as it was mailed in the smallest Priority box available.In addition, the end of the box was not sealed and had come open in the mail. The...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Package across country

So the seller I bought from is in Pennsylvania, and I live in Florida. My package is currently out for delivery by usps today in Los Angeles, California.... What's up with it?? I've had three issues with usps and I feel like this is ridiculous.

Thief at ebay or someone who knows someone who works at ebay/paypal

Beware all ebay and paypal users. I keep getting reports on my gmail that I am having great luck buying on ebay. I put money into paypal, now they are spending it. They play with me on the phone. I can't get into my phone, they blocked me, and they w...

Resolved! Seller provided bad illegible return label

I need to return an item. The seller provided a label that I need to download. That label is cut off on the left side. The bar code is incomplete. Time is ticking. I have requested a complete label...no response and I have until the 13th to send it b...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Automatic Accepting of Returns

Why is it Ebay makes it now automatic for a buyer to be able to return a item BUT fails to educate said buyer on properly packaging a Resellable item for shipment?Just throwing a item in a box without proplerly packaging it leads to the seller gettin...

Resolved! Unable to Create New eBay Shipping Billing Agreement

I canceled the eBay Shipping billing agreement on PayPal thinking I would be able to buy a label under a new agreement and could change the billing method. I do not get an option to do so. When I try to purchase a label, I get the error "We're having...

Calculated shipping not accurate

I had a 8oz item for sale. The person bought it using ebays calculated shipping for first class. They paid $2.47. We all know the min is now $2.66. I live in 54130 and the buyer is in 94618. The actual first class shipping is $3.18 Ebay, you need to ...

Buyer filed a Paypal claim for heat stamped Louis Vuitton handbag stating damaged

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192431469400?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649 Main photo shows initials hot stamped. Description confirms. Buyer received the bag & now wants $150 to cover her costs of removing the initials. Buyer filed Pay...

Global shipping Program refund on unshipped item

So a buyer bought something from me that would have been sent throught GSP, and after some discussion we mutually agreed to cancel the order. So I did so and refunded the money I was able to, will GSP refund their part since the item was never shippe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return postage

I agreed with my seller to pay for return postage. Can I purchase it thru eBay? I've looked pretty hard already and I want to have a clear tracking history thru the system. Thanks

EBay providing return label but no confirmation.

I have this same problem, there was a thread with same issue and it seems it was closed before it was resolved.https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Shipping-Returns/Where-is-return-shipping-label-at/td-p/25656035

IRN Case - Item in Transit

I had a case opened against me a couple days ago because the item had not arrived. At the time, USPS had no tracking info uploaded. I filed a case with USPS as well as a missing package and all info was sent to the buyer. At 2am this morning tracking...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to upload tracking number for return. Any ideas?

Long story short is selller sent the wrong item and agreed to a return. No problems there. The problem is now with ebay's website. I printed the return label from within the "item return details" webpage. No problem there, I printed the label and shi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors