Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Delayed Delivery? Why am I responsible?

I shipped out 30 packages out the first week of February 3-8th. 27 packages have not been delivered? the tracking either shows delayed or on way to destination. I always send the packages out the day of or the next business day. Now i have 7 people m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping with Bubble Mailers

Hello, I’ve been reading different posts recently trying to find out the proper way to ship using stamps for certain situations. In the rare circumstance where I need to use stamps I was curious about the postage required for a small bubble mailer. T...

Resolved! I got the wrong item and the seller refuse to accept the return

I"ll try to be very carefuly in order to be according with the ebay policy of "no name , no shame".I ordered a badge that is selled in two versions. 1 - with a part of the badge applied on the badge and stick with adhesive , very nice.2 - with the sa...

USPS lost my package.

I purchased a camera lens from a reputable seller. Via the tracking number, the item was sent out, but USPS has either lost or destroyed the item. Delivery is just about two weeks overdue on an insured express package. The seller has been in contact ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What to do if the package weights 1 pound 7 oz

HELP! My package weights over 1 pound and now I must use USPS priority mail. Now I must find out how to weight a heavier object properly so the post office doesn’t send my package postage due. What should I do if the package weights between 1-2 pound...

Resolved! I think I've been scammed.

I bought an item that was supposed be something else. I was shipped an item that was not the item eBay said was sent and I received the item today. The user says the item is shipped from California but the package I received came from Canada and did ...

Ebay buyer is claiming I am scamming him and sent him the wrong item

Hello I recently sold a computer part, specifically graphics card. It was a GTX 1070 Ti by Asus, ROG Strix model.I listed it as brand new, never opened.Here are pictures from my listing: https://imgur.com/a/D5iR8The buyer received the item today and ...

Returns

A question about returnsthe buyer wants to return an itemi accept the return And since i am international seller i cannot provide a shipping label but i have send 60 usd so the buyer would return the item with uspsthe buyer refused to use usps and us...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping label printed, repeated ‘In transit’ for 3 days and not scanned?

Has anyone ever seen this before? My package I purchased had a shipping label printed via a self service kiosk. Usually I get the ‘Accepted At XXXX location’ but I never got that this time. I also have, at the same time everyday, and ‘In Transit’ mes...

Resolved! Question about shipping labels?

HiI am really getting serious about starting a business on eBay. I want to sell items but I want the buyers to pay for shipping...all of the shipping costs? I was reading online that I would have to pay for the shipping labels on eBay and I really do...

FRAUDULENT ORDERS (AGAIN)

So I spent several hours on the phone with both eBay and Paypal about a rash of fraudlent orders from stolen accounts lately. Did you know that Paypal has absolutley no intention of implementing Prevention measures, and eBay has no intention of commu...

double shipping services (ups mail innovations, fedex smartpost and DHL E-commerce)

As a longtime seller and buyer here on e-bay, what irritates me most is double shipping services (picked up by one company and delivered by USPS) that take 3 - 4 times as long for a buyer to get their item. What I mean by double shipping is using the...

Bulk change shipping time

Is there a way to bulk change the shipping time on 750 listings? Going out of town for a few days and want to extend from nest day to 4 days. Thanks

eBay removing my feedback

I receintly bought something from a seller in Greece who has great feedback. I received a empty package after contacting the seller, the seller made excuses, blamed others and called me a thief! I left the seller feedback saying exactly what the sell...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors