Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

The fraud buyer may get my item! Please help me.

Does ANYBODY give me advice on how to communicate with United States Post Office near Elgin? I shipped item to Elgin March 4 from Japan, but PayPal told me this is the fraud. USPS tracking number show this item is located at USO RDA. I would like to ...

Resolved! eBay put case on hold, when I clearly showed that it's a scam

Hello, on 12 Feb I bought an expensive item from a seller with 90% feedback score.The value of the item is $799. I expected the item to arrive within the estimated time period. I paid $100 for the shipping which was set by the seller as US Priority M...

Refund policy

To me, eBays refund policy is eBay aiding and abeting a buyer to steel from sellers! A buyer has only to request a refund and eBay gives seller six days to issue refund or face penalties. They don't even bother to check to see if buyer is lieing! So ...

Juul Pods Shopping

I ordered pods and the seller said they’d ship within the same day and arrive on March 10 (I ordered them on March and I went back to the order and it says they haven’t shipped yet....and the seller hasn’t replied to any of my emails I’m getting extr...

I check apply to current listings to avoid shipping international but it does not stay checked.

I do not shipping internationally. I have all the countries I do not want to ship to check and I always check the box that says "apply to current live listings". When I go back to make sure I have everything in order, apply to current live listings i...

Delivered under 30 days or it's FREE ?!

No, I'm not delivering pizzas International sellers, BEWARE!It seems eBay is now refunding buyers if the item is not delivered under 30 days (+7 days of claim) despite the tracking status "in transit"We all know it often takes longer than that to arr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Returns and Offering Priority Shipping as an Option

I want to offer two different mail services for my listings & free returns. If someone chooses priority shipping and wishes to return it, will ebay give them a priority shipping label to return or will the use the 1st class economy shipping?Obviously...

Bought a new phone which broke down, seller not responding about guarantee, what to do?

Hi ya all, I bought a brand new HTC 10 last July and it broke down last week, which I believe should still be covered by guarantee. I have sent couple of messages to the seller, wothout receiving any reply.Any ideas what to do? I have tried opening a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

For all Sellers regarding Seller Protection Policy

I sent this email to eBay this morning: " I have contacted eBay from the very first day of this transaction. I did NOT want to sell to this buyer and wanted to refund her payment, I was told by eBay I had to complete the transaction. What is happenin...

Resolved! Free Returns and Clothing

Hi, I am debating offering Free Returns. The thing that concerns me is that people will take advantage. I think of my 85 year old mother in law that takes advantage of free returns and NEVER buys anything. She just likes to try the items on. That men...

Resolved! 282815731377

I have a problem with delivery.The seller sent the goods to the distribution center of Kentucky,from there he had to go international deliver via International Priority Shipping.Monday, Feb 5, 2018 4:44 PM Erlanger , Kentucky Shipped from the Global ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Large Envelope/Flat

I understand that I can no longer ship merchandise internationally using the First Class Large Envelope/Flat rate as that is now solely used for documents. My question is am I still allowed to use the large flat envelope to ship items as long as I pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens if the buyer returns something and you think they tampered with it?

I sold a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on EBAY. The buyer says they have 2 different arms and wants me to pay return shipping. I bought the glasses BRAND NEW at Sun Glass Hut a few years ago and never wore them and certainly never replaced the arms. I t...

SELLER: Buyer Refund / Return Shipping

Hello eBay Community, We would like your thoughts and feelings on the matter... Here is the backstory: We sell a limited variety of products. Very simple, straight forward, clear descriptions, and refund policy. We aren't trying to get rich, just mak...

Affordable Quality SHIPPING SUPPLIES

I have been selling on ebay for 20 years now and have over 400,000 sales just on one identity. I've gone from buying small quantity supplies from Office max, Office Depot, and Staples to the bigger seller of ULINE. However, ULINE quality has dropped ...

SideBySide.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors