Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

And Today's Stupid Award Goes to...

We sold a GPS unit. Listed it as "Parts/Not Working because all attempts to activate it have met with failure. " This morning we received a Return Request. The buyer wants to return it because it doesn't work and he can't activate it... Hmmm...

Buyer started a return when he didnt want a refund—how to end?

I accidentally swapped mailing labels on two sold items-- I have recovered both items, have the one to its rightdul buyer, and now need to send the 2nd to ITS rightful buyer. Both contacted me, and we figured out what had happened. My dumb mistake, t...

Time for a sliding scale for FVF on shipping charges???

I can slap something in a flat rate envelope...takes a minute and ebay gets 50 cents...I can deal with it.BUT...say I spend 30 minutes packing an awkard 75 pound carton, and they get $7...and obviously more as the weight increases...why???Either one ...

Item stuck in transit UPS

This is my item transcationstuck from 26 febIn Transit to Next FacilityFeb-26-2018, 00:00 AMIn Transit to Next FacilityFeb-25-2018, 00:00 AMIn Transit to Next FacilityFeb-24-2018, 00:00 AMDeparted USPS Regional FacilityFeb-23-2018, 08:05 AM, JAMAICA ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to ship a suitcase

For a hanging garment bag that measures just under 2 ft x 2 ft when closed, buying a box would be very expensive. So, how do sellers of large-dimensions suitcases ship? Thanks for suggestions.

eBay Shipping Supplies

Why doesn't eBay have bubble wrap in their shipping supplies? I get plenty of boxes for free; same with peanuts. I am alway short of bubble wrap. I have never used the coupon and probably never will UNTIL eBay has bubble wrap.

Extremely HIGH COST of SHIPPING!

The seller agreed to accept the return of my item, which cost me $88. I printed the shipping label that was emailed to me. When I presented the item at the US Post Office, I was told that I did not have to pay anything because the shippping label cov...

Important! If you do free returns read.....

If you do free returns it’s a little known fact that those returns include international. This was confirmed by an eBay employee & a very large seller. Beginning June 1, there’s supposed to be a way to keep international sales out of free returns but...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! do i have to use "global shipping"?

i made a sale today (international) and the shipping info just said "global shipping" much like an APO address. i have never signed up for such a service and don't really want to use it... thanks for any advice about this. contacting ebay is futile.....

Buyer wants to return item claims does not fit

Buyer wants to return watch, claims is does not fit. Watch description clearly showed the maximum wrist size it would fit. The watch was sent first class with free shipping.I will issue a refund, but can I charge the buyer for my original shipping co...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program - item damaged

I purchased a model kit from the USA, it arrived at my address but the package is damaged and parts of the model are missing.I have found a label which says opened by global shipping company.As it does not appear to have been resealed properly, who s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Any shipping geniuses in the house?

I sell a 8 oz. bag of candy. Shipping is $5 for the first bag, $4 for each additional bag. Shipping weight for 1 bag is 10 oz. in a box or padded envelope. It ships First Class Mail for $3.50.I make 50 cents not even enough to cover materials and fee...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Standard Shipping Needs to be Removed.

eBay needs to remove this as an option. If you can not CLEARLY STATE YOUR SHIPPING METHOD you are scamming people. I sell on eBay and I want my customers to be fully aware of their shipping costs and to let them know I am using the lowest cost method...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors