Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller hasn't sent item

I bought an item on May 27. I still have yet to receive the item and have messaged the seller multiple times. They have apologized saying that they will be out of state until the end of the week. That was 2 weeks ago. I have sent a reply to that mess...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not yet recieved.

I shipped an item i had to recieve it this month 18th-June but ts now 20th Since i shipped it on 20th-May have not recieved t, wen i went to checkup on Post Office they told me t has no Tracking Number hence t has not reached yet and they dont know w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer won't respond with correct address. What do I do?

I have tried contacting several times and the buyer has not responded. I have to print shipping label by tonight but it only has street number no name or even PO Box. What can I do? Do I cancel the order? Is there any way to prolong shipping time on ...

Tracking number shows delivered but I haven’t got it?

Hi I purchased a dress off of eBay the other day (with 160$) I guess since the package was in Los Angeles as well the I was supposed to get it by today the tracking they provided says delivered however I didn’t recieve the item? Is it normal? Its not...

HEADS UP FedEx doubled dimensions + cost on Smart Post April 9 to 19

Has anyone else out there had their FedEx charges for the Smart Post ONLY doubled during the April 9 to April 20 time period? I had 6 shipments that I printed the label through the ebay system that had the dimensions doubled and the costs doubled. It...

Refunds on self-service machines for expresses?

The situation was that I went down to a major mail processing facility in Stamford and paid for shipping for two express items around 6:15 that I put into the outgoing parcel mail. I asked the guy behind the partition if they would go out if I put th...

Pathetic USPS shipping

I live in india and ordered bike pedals from US on may 1st. It has been over six weeks and the package hasn't even arrived in india on june 18th. The tracking info is totally useless. It hasnt been updated since may 6th. The seller doesn't seem to ha...

Return Label Error

I'm returning a phone that was not in the condition that was described in the listing. My return was approved, but I can't print the shipping label because of an error, and I can't email the shipping label either because I get another error. My retur...

does Ebay protect against items lost in shipping?

Hello,I sent an item to Canada and checking its tracking apparently it is stuck or lost in Jamaica since May 11.What do I do now? I held up my end and shipped the item so am I responcible to the seller for the item and shipping fees? Does Ebay have i...

Dear EBay, your new free return policy just backfired

I can't afford to provide free returns. Won't get the TRS Plus discount anymore. So, I just changed all my listings from 30 day return to 14 day. Thinking of going to no returns. Won't affect anything on my end, but buyers will have fewer options.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors