Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer Initiated a Refund Request for a Damaged Poster

Hello Everyone....need some help, I recently sold a poster to a buyer, and today I received a notice claiming that the poster is damaged and that they're requesting a refund. 1) I don't offer refunds as I have stated in my listing (but I'm assuming t...

Returning unused item for refund(item never left depot/return to sender )

Hello i previously purchased an item and I was unhappy with the item scale of the delivery so I requested the item to be sent back to the seller/send directly with yodel. They are sending it back and I have checked the tracking number to confirm this...

Been trying to void a shipping label for two days... Not a newbie here

I know perfectly well how to void a shipping label on eBay. Been at it for two days now. Printed label at 9am, at 9:05am - tried to void it. No-go (see screenshot.) Tried a couple of hours later. Nah. Rebooted computer, empted cache, blah blah blah. ...

USPS vs FedEx vs UPS - cheapest option for shipping this package

I have to ship a package 45.00lbs - 53 in x 18 in x 4 in from zip code 92394 to 07647.eBay calculated shipping amount of $96.38 for USPS Priority Mail and FedEx $58.25. My questions: 1-Is there any Fedex fuel surcharg for this shipping? 2-USPS, FedEx...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking not updating

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with their tracking info not being updated on ebay. I've got one that shows as being delivered 8/24 on the USPS site, but still showing in transit with the latest update being on 8/23 on ebay. Also have ...

Package Return to Seller - next step?

I've read some past discussions on this topic but they seem dated and want to make sure I'm current on policies. Here's the situation: Sold item (just under $100). Smoothe transaction. Timely payment. Quickly shipped. Tracking data entered. Followed ...

Bought a 1 year warranty and can’t return now?

I bought a power steering pump and it’s not for the car it said it was going to be for. I bought a 1-year warranty for it as well and now when i go to return it, it won’t even pop up in my buy history? Someone please help

Help with return request on $995 handbag that buyer resold

I sold a Louis Vuitton bag on 6/23. Buyer then resold it herself on August 10th. Her buyer opened a return request saying it didn’t seem authentic. My buyer then opened a return request to me saying it didn’t seem authentic. There is no question the ...

buyer wont respond or return

so ebay decided to go against its own suggestions and gave a refund without me recieving my murchandise now i am without money or murchandise nd the buyer wont answer any emails. what can be done. the item was not the item the buyer was looking for a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller beware. You all offer a 6 month return policy without even knowing it according to Paypal.

If you sell something on ebay and accept Paypal as a form of payment. You are probably unknowingly exposing yourself to an enormous loophole. Buyers who lose return claims with ebay, can simply go to Paypal and open a dispute which it seems, they wil...

tracking numbers

How quickly are we suppose to get tracking numbers up on ebay.My fault for not knowing. I have a 3 business day handling time and I assumed that I was required to upload the tracking number in that time frame. Am I wrong?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advice on what to do about this return

So I sold an item on July 22. On July 27 buyer requested a return. Right away I approved it and provided a return label through ebay system. Now it's August 24th and I still haven't received my item back. Funds are frozen on PayPal. Few days ago I se...

Months - Yes MONTHS of out of service Variable Shipping Calculator and what has eBay done to fix it?

Curious when eBay will stumble upon the reasoning, explanation or even the fix of the shipping calculator that has gone on for many months now. I wonder if there is any coorlation between a broken basic fixture like a shipping calculator and a descre...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors